How to make your Ashford Twist Face Mask
Our DIY Face Mask kits can be lots of fun to make - a great project for kids too.
Each kit includes enough fabric to make two face masks.- flat elastics included. You can make two sizes: Adult or Child's The fabric provided as you ordered is already cut to size
1. Fold right side of cotton fabric together
2. Starting at the center of the bottom edge, sew to the first corner, stop. Sew the elastic with the edge out into the corner. A few stitches forward and back will hold this.
3. Sew to the next corner, stop, and bring the other end of the same elastic to the corner and sew a few stitches forward and back.
4. Now sew across that top of the mask to the next corner. Again put an elastic with the edge out.
5. Sew to the next corner and sew in the other end of the same elastic.
6. Sew across the bottom leaving about 1.5” to 2” open. Stop, cut the thread. Turn inside out.
7. Pin 3 tucks on each side of the mask. Make sure the tucks are the same direction
8. Sew around the edge of the mask twice. It is so easy to make this.